02/08/2009

Moments of amazement

I’m just experiencing one of those fucking amazing moments of amazement. The sound track couldn’t be better. Rodrigo Leão’s concert is playing on the tv. Just perfect. The weather is cold, but nice. One of those grey days in august. I feel like writing. But I don’t know what to write about. This moment made travel back a few years ago. When everything was so different. I used to write a lot. Everything was a good reason to write about. I used to read a lot, because I had the time to do it. I used to dream a lot. Because I had time and passion to do it. fuck. Can you see what I have now? What did I loose? I don´t have time to do the things I like to do. I don’t have the passion to try and do those things that made me stay alive. Day after day day in day out-now, just a repetition of days now. ROUTINE. they say we need routine in order to feel that our life is safe, that we have some balance in life. to hell with that! I don’t want to feel safe, I want to feel ALIVE. Thank god, thought of this just in the nick of time to be passionate again...

Sem comentários: